Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You are officially NaNoWriMo's bitch.


NaNoWriMo is coming, NaNoWriMo is coming! *Shot*

Yes, NaNoWriMo is creeping up on us like a ninja in the dark. What is NaNoWriMo, you ask? Fool, I shall not answer such questions. Instead, I'll let the website answer them for you:

National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30.
Exactly what it says on the tin, my friend. Basically, it's a way to get your plot bunnies on paper. I will be participating, because last year I had intended to, but...well, I'm lazy. This year I hope to do it, but so far, I have zero ideas other than the ones I have already committed to paper and am working on finishing.

But it is definitely something to consider. I can't tell you much now, since I've never done it myself but it sounds like hard work fun. Lots of fun.



-Because Marisa Says So

P.S. I be working on my blog. Bear with me, mmkay?

No comments: