Thursday, October 28, 2010

BROOKLYN RAEG!!

I was just working on a haunted gingerbread house for my party and it is HARD. I didn't think it'd be too difficult because, hey, it's cookies that one sticks together with icing. WRONG! Of course it couldn't be simple. And you know what caused the most tears from us? One word: Fondant. And it took me an hour to realize I needed a toothpick! I ONLY WORKED ON TWO THINGS AND I HAD A BREAKDOWN!!!! /raeg

Really. It's not cool. But I can't wait for my party. I always throw the best Halloween bashes according to strangers who ask me if they can come, and I really go all out. I'll post pictures when it's all decorated, because it looks great afterward.

But I'm a little stressed out. I got started really late and I'm feeling unprepared. Oh well, it's going to be a fun night!

No comments: